Proper GMP Sample Header of Word Doc
- Document Description – Good Manufacturing Practices
- Document Number
- Effective Date
- Subject – Corporate Policy
Good Manufacturing Practice Sample Body of Word Doc
All personnel, while working in direct contact with food preparation, food ingredients or surfaces coming in contact with food shall wear clean outer garments, maintain a high degree of personal cleanliness and conform to sanitary practices to the extent necessary to prevent contamination of food products.
- Employees shall wash their hands before leaving restrooms/locker rooms, consuming food and as often as required to remove soil and contaminants.
- Employees handling food or food contact surfaces shall wear clean outer garments. Garments that shed fibers are not allowed.
- Employees shall not wear jewelry, wristwatches and rings. Plain wedding bands are acceptable. Items in shirt pockets are not allowed. Medical alert tags are allowed but require concealment under clothing.
- Food handling gloves shall be intact, clean, and sanitary and maintained in a sanitary condition.
- Employees shall be free of cuts, abrasions, boils, sores etc.
- Sanitary gloves shall cover bandaged injuries to the hand.
- Employees shall not consume food, chew gum or tobacco or smoke except in designated areas.
- Personnel shall not wear fingernail polish. False fingernails are prohibited. False eyelashes are prohibited.
- Employees shall not wear open toed shoes or sandals.
- Employees shall display good personal hygiene.
- Employees shall not store clothing or personal belongings in areas where food or ingredients/equipment are exposed.
- Employees shall not work with any communicable disease that presents a risk to the sanitation and safety of manufactured food products.
- Employees shall not wear body pierced charms and are considered jewelry.
- The use of cardboard, tape, and string etc. are not to be used. Temporary repairs such as these are not permitted.
Proper GMP Sample Footer of Word Doc
- Change Date
- Created By
- Issue Date
- Description of Change
To learn more about Good Manufacturing Practices and the Importance of GMP in the Food Manufacturing Industry, you may want to also check out these popular articles. If you are a food or beverage manufacturing or processing business owner please feel free to contact us. Discover how Training Gems can help overcome your challenges, reach goals, improve efficiency & quality, and of course increase profits! We have successfully taught leadership skills and trained businesses, as well as, their employees in over 45 companies. Training Gems has over 20 years in the food operations & manufacturing industry and has worked with Fortune 100 companies. We know we can help you also 🙂