I get asked all the time, what exactly is leadership coaching and what does the process involve?
Leadership coaching is a personalized process that builds leaders and hones their skillset in order to achieve short and long-term goals. Leadership coaching is great for getting a promotion as manager or supervisor at work, taking your business to the next level with efficiency and better profit margins, or just improving your overall lifestyle. Leadership coaching is usually conducted one-on-one or in a small group/team with a specific goal or purpose in mind.
Who Does Leadership Coaching Help?
- Businesses (especially food manufacturing or beverage processing) looking to grow or expand the team leaders within their organization.
- Individuals who want to position themselves as valuable and irreplaceable employees, gaining the edge for that promotion.
- Anyone looking to refine their abilities and challenge themselves.
What Are Some Leadership Coaching Statistics?
- A Fortune 500 study found that 40% to 60% of elite business executives utilize leadership coaching.
- Leadership coaching can increase productivity by 53%, organization by 48%, customer server by 34% and profitability by 23%.
- Leadership coaching can also decrease conflicts at work by 52%.
What Are Some Great Inspirational Leadership Quotes?
- Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader… they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role, always about the goal. (Lisa Haisha).
- The most powerful leadership tool you have is your own personal example. (John Wooden)
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, your are a leader! (John Quincy Adams).
- Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders. (Tom Peters).
- Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says GO, a leader says LET’S Go. (E.M. Kelly).
- The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He’s the one that gets the people to do the greatest things. (President Ronald Reagan).
- Leadership means that a group, large or small, is willing to entrust authority to a person who has shown judgment, wisdom, personal appeal, and proven competence. (Walt Disney).
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. (Lao Tzu).
Who Teaches Leadership Coaching Near Me?
Training Gems is located in Wheaton, IL but instructor Julio Martinez travels all around the USA teaching leadership coaching to individuals and businesses in the food manufacturing and beverage processing industry. As of April 17th, 2018 we have transformed 225 careers and 46 businesses.
Training Gems also offers an online leadership-coaching course for those people needing to go at their own pace.
Our individual leadership program transforms your perspective, closes skill gaps, and increases your capacity to lead. The business leadership program will help your employees think more strategically and focused on results.
View some great success stories from individuals and businesses that have used, or are continuing to use, Training Gems’ services.